See if this scenario sounds familiar…
1. You have either found an opportunity that you are excited about, or you have created your own product to market online.
2. You have spent hours crafting the perfect squeeze page, landing page, or even a complete website.
3. You send out emails promoting your offer to your list… or you buy solo ads to promote your offer.
4. You make no money because nobody opened your emails.
Has this happened to you? It certainly has for me. So, what do you do to prevent this from happening?
One thing you need to realize is that your email open rate failure may rely on the first thing your prospect sees… your subject line.
You need to examine your whole “subject line” creation process.
The email subject line is perhaps the most overlooked part of the marketing process. So, let’s take a quick look at several steps that you can implement to get a better open rate, and thereby getting your marketing message viewed by more people.
Here are some benefits I hope to provide…
* Following this guide will help you gain knowledge that will enable you to be an even better marketer…
* Following this guide will help you develop a better relationship with your list by increasing your trust factor….
* Following this guide will increase your “optin” rates…
* Following this guide will ultimately increase your profits.
First, let’s go over some basic factors in the process…
Why Are Subject Lines So Important?
Think about this… NOBODY really wants to read your emails… not at first anyway.
Later, after you have built a relationship with you list, some will want to read your emails.
We live in an “instant” world in which people make split-second decisions whether or not to open your emails… people’s brains make a judgement call in less than a second.
So, to be sure, the subject must grab the reader’s attention and compel them to open and read the email.
What Makes a Great Subject Line?
The process for developing winning email subject lines has 3 steps…
- Be Clear and Concise… eliminate confusion for your readers
- Create Multiple Subject Lines… spend some time creating several subject lines. Choose the one’s you believe to be the best chance of success.
- Test… using a professional link tracker, test the performance of the subject lines you have created.
In my next post I will examine step one in greater detail… “How to Make Clear, Concise Subject Lines”.
Home Income Bonus
Do you have a professional link tracker in your marketing toolbox?
My toolbox contains, not only a professional link tracking tool, but also a double optin autoresponder, splash page builder, link rotator, downline builder, and web hosting… ALL in one service, starting at $10 per month (plus $1.50 Processor fee).
100% Safe – 100% Legitimate – 100% Commissions
Click –HERE– to learn more…
We LOVE you so.. how about liking us on Facebook?..
Powered By Facebook Like Post Plugin